Yes, it is perfectly safe to receive PEMF with metal implants. PEMF is NOT for those that have implanted electronic devices such as pacemakers or insulin pumps.
Contraindications also exist for babies under 2 weeks of age and pregnant women, & those with epilepsy.
1. Drink a lot of water - 2 glasses (16 oz.) 15-30 minutes before a session. This is CRITICAL for success! Drink at least 8 glasses a water or half your body weight in ounces a day.
2. Get multiple treatments per week
3. Alkalize the body. Try fresh lemon in water in the morning. Also try to eat more alkalizing foods like vegetables (especially dark green leafy veggies), fruits, seeds, avocados, and certain nuts like almonds. Try to have a salad with lunch and dinner.
4. Deliberate deep abdominal breathing during treatment.
5. Add Vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
6. Regular food intake (calorie watch) - don't overeat.
7. Avoidance of radical diets, junk food, soft drinks, processed food and fast food.
8. Correct settings on equipment.
9. Be aware of a possible healing crisis.
10. Remove metal eyeglasses, metal jewelry, watches, and metal items from body and pockets if possible. Just like you are going through airport security.
11. Regular Use - USE IT EVERY DAY! 2x a day for at least 8 minutes is ideal.
Usually with daily use, benefits will be seen quickly such as more energy, better sleep and pain relief. Most people will see results and improvement in 30 days. Chronic and long standing issues may take longer depending how serious and how long the condition has been present.
According to the IMRS2000 Operators manual, Clinical studies on more than 200,000 patients have shown no side-effects detrimental to health. Magnetic Field therapy is virtually free of side effects and is well tolerated. The most common "unwanted" effect is a healing crisis, detox crisis or herxheimer reaction. Also sometimes with pain sufferers, there can be a brief increase in pain which occurs in chronic pain sufferers. This is part of the body’s natural healing response and will not last long. Based on over 200,000 patients, these complaints only effected 15-20% of the people, but these reactions can be reduced or eliminated if one starts on the lower intensities and begins gentle.